Why California Phlebotomy School?
Because you deserve a Career, not just a job.
Our program costs $1,995. The lowest price in Riverside County
What does enrolling at the California Phlebotomy School give you?
- Hands on learning with some of the most experiened and engaging instructors in the area
- 40 hours of required classwork in preparation for the National Exam
- Placement in a 40 hour externship
- Smaller class sizes than other schools because we care more about the quality of our graduates than the quantity
- The opportunity to do 6 practice tests before taking the National Exam
What you’ll learn at the California Phlebotomy School
Our comprehensive course will allow you to learn all the techniques you need to succeed in the field of phlebotomy. Our instructors allow the students to dictate the speed of the class as they teach you the following:
- Patient Rights
- Venipuncture with Vacutainers
- Venipuncture with butterflies
- Venipuncture with Syringes
- Finger and Heel sticks
- Blood and its components
- Test tubes – uses and additives
- Special Procedures
- Difficult Draw
- Job Opportunities
- Job Interviewing Techniques
- And much more…
Highly recommend this school! Evelyn is a great instructor! She is patient, calm, professional (and fun!), and encourages the students, giving them confidence to be able to do blood draws. She comes with a wealth of knowledge and experience, enabling her to share personal experiences and techniques. Class sizes are small (6-7 people) and the material is easy to read and understand. Evelyn answers any and all questions and shares personal experiences, stories, and videos to help us understand the material better. Dave and Dr Slater came in one day to introduce themselves, which I thought was a nice gesture. This is a very friendly company willing to work with your personal situation to help you be successful. If you ever have any questions or concerns, they are always open to feedback!
This school is amazing!!! The instructor Evelyn is very nice, understandable and definitely makes the class very fun for everyone around! I am very glad I took this class, as it is fast paced there is no pressure as we are given the material all upfront. Highly recommend!! Dr. Leah and Dave with administration are also very kind and upfront with all the information needed for this course. If you are looking for a Phlebotomy school local this was the best choice around! Very happy with my decision! (: